// written by : sierra williams //
//business email: yungapparelblog@gmail.com//

Thursday 3 April 2014

OOTD // 32




Hey boo

Toronto has been hit with the fabulous spring (ish) weather this week, and it just puts me in the best mood. So I decided to team up with my bae over at yung threads and shoot a few lookbooks. This is the first of two from this week, so stick around for the next one. 

Look Details







Flannel: Brandy Melville

Tank Top: Forever 21 

Jeans: Urban Outfitters (BDG)

Boots: Timberland

Belt: H&M

Chain: Ardene 

Glasses: Forever 21 

On this day it was about 11 degrees outside so I didn't have to wear a jacket (holla). So I decided to go with an outfit that I could showcase an outfit piece that wouldn't get hidden by a bulky winter coat. In this case that outfit piece was the 32 flannel from Brandy Melville; which I picked up on the weekend. 
Catch my weekend haul here.

That's it for now my loves, if you enjoyed this outfit or post be sure to follow for more. I'll have a new OOTD in the near future. 

Kisses for you all.










No comments:

Post a Comment